FPI 700 million increase in the blood given to the actual control of parents to subscribe www.tc165.cn

FPI 700 million increase in the blood given to the actual control of parents to subscribe hot column capital flows thousands of thousands of stocks the latest Rating Rating diagnosis simulated trading client sina finance App: Live on-line blogger to tutor Jiepan listen to expert selection on Tournament Lin shares Niugu / reporter Qi, Doug editor Quan Zeyuan FPI disclosed today set by the plan, the company proposed increase fund-raising 733 million 500 thousand yuan to supplement working capital. Interesting is that this is not the actual control of the company or the majority of the shareholders themselves, but the focus of the two parents of the real control technology. According to the plan set by the FPI intends to Li Kai, Yao Yaotu is not more than 5 specific objects, non-public offering of not more than 30 million shares, to raise funds 733 million 500 thousand yuan, after deducting the cost of issue will be used to supplement working capital. The issue price of non-public offering of shares of 24.45 yuan, the company closed at $29.08 yesterday. Prior to the release, Wang Jian indirectly holds 22.16% stake in the company, Yao Naxin indirectly holds a stake of the company, the cumulative stake in the indirect shareholding of and Yao Naxin was 33.63%, the company’s actual controller for the company. According to the issue of the number of times the upper limit of 30 million shares, after the completion of the non-public offering, Wang Jian and Yao Naxin indirect holding company’s equity ratio changed to 20.78%, 10.76% respectively, Wang Jian and Yao Naxin total stake to 31.54% indirect changes, is still the company’s actual controller. It is worth mentioning that the object of the issue, Li Kaixi Wang Jian’s mother, Yao Yao Tu Yao new father, because Wang Jian and Yao Naxin is the actual control of the company, so this issue constitutes a connected transaction. Spotlight technology, said the fund will be in place to further optimize the company’s capital structure, reduce financial risk, improve the company’s ability to resist risks. This financing provides sufficient capital support for the development of the company, and help to improve the capacity of the follow-up financing company, enhance the company’s development potential, the company will make full use of the favorable conditions of capital strength has increased significantly, increase the introduction of products, technology research and development of high-end talent, continue to strengthen the comprehensive strength, improve the company’s profitability. Enter the Sina financial stocks] discussion相关的主题文章: